I’ve attended six of the eight True/False Film Festivals held here in Columbia, MO. For the past five years, I have posted a response in this blog or another. Below is the collection of those posts.
living in misery (old, now-defunct blog)
- True/False Is Coming!
- This Town Is Miserable. True or False?
- T/F Blurb
- Sore and Miserable? True and False
- Tired? True. Miserable? False
- T/F Over. Miserable Again.
- Miserable Top-10
- The Miserable State of COMO’s Music Scene
- True or False?
- The Ragtag Move
- My True/False Agenda
- Plans Rearranged
- Funerals, Flights, and Films, Part 2
- Funerals, Flights, and Films, Part 3
- A Peak at True/False
- Reason #4 Why I Live in Misery: The best stuff is too popular.
- The Countdown to True/False Begins
- Day 2 of the True/False Countdown
- Day 3 of the True/False Countdown (except that I seem to be counting up)
- True False Countdown Overkill
- One More Day Until True/False Begins…for some of us
- True/False Film Festival: Day 1
- True/False Film Festival: Day 2
- True/False Film Festival: Day 3
- Ten Suggestions for True/False
Building International Coalitions Through Beer and Pavement (this blog, not defunct)
- My True/False Preview: Films
- My True/False Preview: Events
- My True/False Preview: 5 Things
- A True/False Diary, part 1
- A True/False Diary, part 2
- True/False Bands
- A Few Suggestions for True/False